Welcome to Tamarisk Coalition's event, donation, and member pages.  To visit Tamarisk Coalition's official website, visit www.tamariskcoalition.org or click here.  

Advancing the restoration of riparian lands through collaboration, education, and technical assistance.

Frequently Asked Questions:

Refund/Cancellation Policies
Donation & Membership Refunds
If you change your mind about making a donation to the Tamarisk Coalition or have made an error when filling out your donation amount, we will honor your request for a refund made within 15 business days of your donation. After 15 days, no refund will be given.  

To request a refund, call (970) 256-7400 or email Cara Kukuraitis at Ckukuraitis@tamariskcoalition.org.   
You may choose to donate online or mail contributions to the Tamarisk Coalition, located at:

PO Box 1907
Grand Junction, CO 81502

And don't forget!  Since the Tamarisk Coalition is a 501(c)3 non-profit, your donation is tax deductible.  The Tamarisk Coalition's federal tax ID number (also known as an EIN, Employer Identification Number) is 27-0007315.

Event Cancellation & Refunds

If you are no longer able to attend an event, you may send an alternate to the event without additional charge if written notification (to ckukuraitis@tamariskcoalition.org) is given 7 business days before the event.

Unless specifically stated on registration materials, event cancellations must be received 30 business days before the event in order to receive a 90% refund.  The remaining 10% of the registration fee will be used to cover administrative costs.  

Cancellations made within 30 days of the event will not be issued a refund.  All dues will subsequently be donated to help support restoring the health of our rivers.

To request a cancellation or to make a change please call (970) 256-7400 or send an email to our Outreach Coordniator, Cara Kukuraitis, at ckukuraitis@tamarsikcoalition.org.  

Contact us

P.O. Box 1907

Grand Junction, CO 81502

Phone: (970) 256-7400

Email: ckukuraitis@tamariskcoalition.org

Tamarisk Coalition is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.  

Powered by Wild Apricot. Try our all-in-one platform for easy membership management