Tamarisk Coalition's 15th Annual Conference:
The Future is Now: Forward Thinking Restoration, Planning, and Adaptation
at Hilton, Fort Collins, CO
February 7-9, 2017
Click the links below for more details about...
Tamarisk Coalition members receive a 15% discount on conference registration. Not a member? Click on the "New Member Registration" category to take advantage of the 15% member discount.
Early Bird - Ends 1/6/2017
Late - Starts 1/7/2017
|Exhibitor - Business *includes one registration
|Exhibitor - Non-profit *includes one registration
1st President's Award Nomination - In Honor of Pete Larson
TC's first Board President, Pete Larson, was recognized by many for his unflagging dedication to science and the stewardship of our natural environment as he positively influenced countless youth through his teaching at the high school level.
The $500 1st President's Award award is given in Pete's memory to an individual or organization present at our annual conference that exemplifies his values for science, education, and the natural environment. The individual or organization is nominated for the award by conference attendees.
Who do you nominate to be the receipt of this year's First President's Award?
Download the nomination form and email it back to Cara at Ckukuraitis@tamariskcoalition.org.
The following individuals have been recipients of the award through the years (and are not eligible this year):
- Dolores River Restoration Partnership, in honor of Sparky (Mark) Taber, Bureau of Land Management - 2016 Conference
- Tim Carlson, Walton Family Foundation - 2015 Conference
- Chip Norton, Friends of the Verde River Greenway - 2012 Conference
- Colorado State Forest Service - 2010 Conference
- High Plains Weed Management Association - 2007 Conference
- Friends of the Yampa - 2005 Conference
Thank you to our 2017 Sponsors
2017 Conference Exhibitors